Followers

Friday, February 10, 2012

i won't give up

PEACE BE UPON YOU...



When I look into MY eyes (IN THE MIRROR)
It's like watching the night sky
Or a beautiful sunrise
There's so much they hold
And just like them old stars
I see that you've come so far
To be right where you are
How old is your soul? (ASK TO MYSELF)

I won't give up on MYSELF
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love (TO MY LIFE)
I'm still looking up

And when I needing MY space (ERR.. NOT SOCIAL NETWORKING)
To do some navigating
I'll be here patiently waiting
To see what I find

'Cause even the stars they burn
Some even fall to the earth
I got a lot to learn
ALLAH knows I worth it
No, I won't give up

SAYA TAK AKAN MENGALAH!
^_^




ORIGINAL SONG: JASON MRAZ-I WON'T GIVE UP



p/s:
made up by myself.
point tukar lirik sebab 
nak bagi faham lebih sikit
hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment